Looking for Davy Jones pics

Darth Cross

So far I'm not having too much luck finding any really good pics of Davy Jones from PotC2. Any pics or links to sites would really be a big help. Thanks in advance for the help (and for not making any "old-timer" jokes for remembering the TV show :D ).

Richard

There is a very nice full body shot of him on one of the posters. I dont remember seeing the poster out but Ive seen the artwork for it. Keep an eye out for it. It has been released to media outlets.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jul 12 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1279268[/snapback]</div>

Mike for the love of Pete, quit hotlinking to their site, they don't like it.... we won't even get into the fact that i'm sure quite a few people here can't read German... Quit being lazy and just save the picture then post it here through Imageshack or Photobucket or one of those sites.... ;) :D

And the only reason I'm picking on you is that this isn't the first time you've done this.....

Thats the one. The full body shot about half way down. I have a 6mb version of it but that one shows everything there is to see.

DavyJones.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back