Want to Buy Looking for cowls and face masks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RGUnion

Hey guys I've been looking for someone who's selling cowls and face masks but can't seem to find that many. Some of the ones I have found are ReevzFX, JesterFX and Tigerstone FX, however I wanted to see if there were any other people I could potentially buy off on theRPF before making a few purchases. What I'm looking for is a:

-Flash Cowl (Preferably something like the CW's Season 4 cowl in terms of colour and look)
-Reverse Flash Cowl (Preferably close to the CW's)
-Kid Flash Cowl (Any style, Yellow)
-Robin Face Mask (Any style, Black)
-Red Arrow/Arsenal Face Mask (Any style, Black or Dark Red)
-Batman Cowl (Any style, Black)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Reevz and Tigerstone are very reputable. There are conflicting threads on Jester.

Members here who i've dealt with and are top notch are:
drftfan (aka IconicFX) - he makes the Robin mask you're looking for, plus a variety of cowls
coofunkcurly - also makes a variety of cowls

You can search their user names in the Project Runs section to see some of their work.

Last edited by a moderator:

RGUnion

Reevz and Tigerstone are very reputable. There are conflicting threads on Jester.

Members here who i've dealt with and are top notch are:
@drftfan (aka IconicFX) - he makes the Robin mask you're looking for, plus a variety of cowls
@coofunkcurly - also makes a variety of cowls

You can search their user names in the Project Runs section to see some of their work.

Okay thanks, I've just taken a look. I'll keep them in mind!

I make the Robin Face Mask. View attachment 825619
Looks awesome, I'll speak to the team. Thanks for showing!