Looking for Clone trooper pep files.

SqueekinOrka

Hi guys.

I've been trying to find some pep files for clone trooper helmet and armor but haven't had any luck at the moment. I've came across some but can't download it the site just seems like spam to me lol. I've also came across the animated series but i'm trying to find the files to the movie clone trooper like this style :
Clonetrooper_swtcwvg.jpg

They seem to be hard to find,but i was wondering if anyone may know of a site that does the files.

Thanks in advance
Squeeks :)

Last edited:
I have the helmet / chest / back / abs / belt files. PM me with an e mail address and i will send them to you.

Hi guys.

I've been trying to find some pep files for clone trooper helmet and armor but haven't had any luck at the moment. I've came across some but can't download it the site just seems like spam to me lol. I've also came across the animated series but i'm trying to find the files to the movie clone trooper like this style :
Clonetrooper_swtcwvg.jpg

They seem to be hard to find,but i was wondering if anyone may know of a site that does the files.

Thanks in advance
Squeeks :)

Hi!! Hass here.

I received a Pm from PopMaster about someone try to find clone troopers pep files. I have a lot from the animated serie, very accurate. helmets and armor for sale. if you are interested send me a Pm.

here is a sample of my models.

armorf.jpg

263035_10150374629726038_727896037_10262716_7154624_n.jpg

arfw.jpg

hello i m a french fan greeting pretty armour of clone wars I search files pepakura for make this armor or can one find these files free thank you

I can also lend a hand to Unfolder file and this for free or against the 3d animated clone armor file
if you are interested leave a pm

Hi!! Hass here.

I received a Pm from PopMaster about someone try to find clone troopers pep files. I have a lot from the animated serie, very accurate. helmets and armor for sale. if you are interested send me a Pm.

armorf.jpg

arfw.jpg
Hey I know this is kind of out of the blue, but I was wondering if you could pm me the files for the clone trooper armor I have the ones I want to use for the helmet I just can't find the armor and yours looks really good thanks

Hi!! Hass here.

armorf.jpg

arfw.jpg
these look amazing. I've been searching for clone wars pepakura files for ages and haven't yet seen an ARF trooper as good as this. Is there any chance you could e-mail or pm me the files because I would love to make this helmet

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back