Looking for best battlestar warrior jacket..

Ducktailjiver

Hi all, looking for the best battlestar warrior jacket from the original series. Ive seen only a few but wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Pics would be great too!

Thanks

george

first, Rikarus is correct, Blackstar is a great place for references. :)

Second, there aren't many choices right now. Probably the only one readily available right now comes from battlestargalactica.org. I have a complete Warrior costume from them.

We are trying to get some home made jacket patterns uploaded to share it easier then reproducing them and mailing them out to people.

If you have follow up questions, just ask away.

Mixed reviews on them.

I bought a Jacket from them 6 7 years ago as a beater and while the color is off I still have it and have worn that thing to hades and back.

I had a great experiance with them and their customer service was second to none

The Tan tunics are way off in the neck and the jacket is the wrong color.

The bridge officers uniforms are not bad.

BlackStar is working with them to get a more accurate product out which is good.

Chris Pappas is onboard now and hopefully his input will lead to a screen-accurate costume

Can anybody comment on the quality, accuracy, and value of the battlestargalactica.org warriors uniform? Any online reviews?

Thanks for the info, that really helps. I guess I need to finally join BlackStar and find the thread so I can follow the progress. Since Chris is now on board, I'm sure they'll be putting out an accurate produce. I'm no expert and not sure what to look for in the neck of the tunic.

I have a pair of Sidi Full Bore's that have been resoled with a Vibram sole, but they are still the original color and need to be dyed. Any tips on dying the boots or a place to send them?

You best bet is to join.

Chris will do the boots for you if you want otherwise you can dye them yourself.

I have a pair of Sidi Full Bore's that have been resoled with a Vibram sole, but they are still the original color and need to be dyed. Any tips on dying the boots or a place to send them?

Can anybody comment on the quality, accuracy, and value of the battlestargalactica.org warriors uniform? Any online reviews?

I'm wearing it in my profile pic.
Quality is great, but they run a little large.

Check out Blackstar Squadron, buncha refernce and uber cool fans over there!

Blackstar Squadron - Home

Yes--but we don't sell stuff. We do have a classifieds section though, but no jackets.

Katarra8 on eBay currently has jackets, too.

Thanks for the info, that really helps. I guess I need to finally join BlackStar and find the thread so I can follow the progress. Since Chris is now on board, I'm sure they'll be putting out an accurate produce. I'm no expert and not sure what to look for in the neck of the tunic.

YES YES YES--come on over and join us!
I'm Spectre over there--the webmaster and supply officer.

The BEST Warrior Jacket? That's yet to come. :)

ANOVOS to the rescue!

419516_10150666898419214_109162604213_8958233_938255056_n.jpg

So, that's a screen used jacket being authenticated by someone I've been led to believe used to wear one. :D
A taste of something to come from Got Maul (On the left), and ANOVOS!

I know right?!?!? I have an old BSG.org jacket that I wear now and then which as far as Mila is concerned means I own one and that should be good. I showed Mila that picture and she said that I needed the ANOVOS jacket when it comes out. WHOOOOHOO! Thanks Joe! :D

Yeah I have a BSG org. jacket myself as a beater and 2 others I had made from a Screen-used one but I can't fit in those anymore. :lol

Too cool! Made from screen used? You know what's sad is that I throw mine on with a tee-shirt and jeans and it barely gets recognized. When it does get recognized its only by someone who loves it. I don't know if that's cool or just means that we're getting old. Ha! "Would that constitute, a joke?
"

Thanks for the kind words folks. The one thing that I noticed is how different the details are than what people currently know or at least than what I have ever seen.

Two things PLEASE??? Heavy like an actual flight jacket? Offered at a diffrent time than the rest of the uniform? There is a limit to what I can drop on costuming in a year...oh crap! Monster Maroons! Damn it!!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back