Looking for an acrylic Planet Hollywood style case maker, and Plaques

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
Hello everyone. I've really enjoyed reading the threads over the last few years and as a collector of Screenused stuff I find it has been annoying that Replica stuff tends to be better presented than the real thing. Does anybody have any sources for good laser cut mounts, metal or acrylic plaques or the actual display cases. Does Master replicas sell display cases only?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Its true replica stuff tends to be better displayed with plaques, display cases and everything in comparison to screen used items. Just about every screen used item I have bought has been originally shown to me with pictures of the item just setting on the floor no cases no plaques nothing. Only one item included a stand.
Cases for lifesize mannequins are very costly but for smaller items they are not that much even if custom made.

I think its because we spend so much on the props we don't have any money left for the cases to admire them in. Screen used stuff can get a bit expensive.

<div class='quotetop'>(tardis55 @ Jul 19 2006, 06:05 AM) [snapback]1283737[/snapback]</div>
I think its because we spend so much on the props we don't have any money left for the cases to admire them in. Screen used stuff can get a bit expensive.
[/b]
I agree... atleast in my case.

The high cost for the items is a big reason little is spent on displays I agree. With screen used items its often now or never and you never know what may come up for sale in the future. With replicas you can spend more on displaying it and buy whatever else you want at any time, as nothing is that rare.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back