Looking For Amazing Predator Costume For Toronto Canada Based Film

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Le Cheval Noir

Hi

My name is James I am a producer and director in Toronto, Canada. I do a variety of different show/movies from drama, doc, kid shows to crummy reality shows. I am working on a little passion project of mine and looking for a Predator costume with owner to appear in a film. The film itself is a sort of coming to age super hero film -- this scene with the Predator is basically a fantasy sequence when one of the kids action figures come to life and you will be interacting with other iconic characters.

Simular to Peter Jackson's earlier film Heavenly Creatures.

No major acting chops required.

Be great if you live in Toronto area if not we can figure it out.

Let me know if you are interested and if you know of anybody with crazy amazing super hero or scifi costumes.

Thanks

James

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Le Cheval Noir

thank you so much. Great community. If he is unavailable can you recommend somebody I can fly up. I don't mind paying for that or their time.

Best

James