Looking for a SPAS 12 prop or 3D file

Strikerkc

Sr Member
Anyone made a SPAS 12 prop, know where one is available, or seen a 3D file for one? I'm looking to have one for an upcoming costume, but my google fu has failed me.

There's tons of different airsoft versions of the SPAS-12 for varying prices, you can get one on Amazon for under $20 even. The only thing is, they're all lacking stocks for some reason.

interesting. looks like those are purely "whole" 3D models, and haven't been broken down for any sort of 3D printing, right? Not that it's not useful, just making sure I understand.

More than likely the models are created in several pieces. Especially if they are rigged. You can import OBJ files into Meshmixer and divide up the sections, and even slice the parts to accommodate printing. However, not all models are directly printable on that site, you may have to ask the designer to see if the sections of his model are watertight. You may be able to fix objects that are not. But if Riceball is correct and you can get a $20 dollar one on Amazon, then you will only need the stock printed out.

TazMan2000

Looking at it, i don't actually need the stock. It's for a far cry 5 costume, and the spas 12 in that game has no stock. That said, the $20 one is... Lacking (as one might imagine). The $70+ one looks right, but it's also $70+. LoL. Wonder if evike still has their 25% of sale still running. Lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back