looking for a real uncut sterling.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coolhanluked

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im looking to buy or trade for a real deactivated sterling. No chopped or torched kits! I have a MGC sterling as one of my possible trades.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was going to show you where to get one but they don’t take trades and you’d have to do the demilling part yourself.

yodakiller1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a parts kit and and a 80% tube. The parts were removed from the torch cut receiver and bead blasted. Just need to be soldered onto tube. The firing pin has been ground as i was going to turn it into a dummy gun. Something to consider.

coolhanluked

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a parts kit and and a 80% tube. The parts were removed from the torch cut receiver and bead blasted. Just need to be soldered onto tube. The firing pin has been ground as i was going to turn it into a dummy gun. Something to consider.
Do you have pics to see what i might be getting into?

coolhanluked

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well i appreciate you replying to my post and it is definitely something to think about. Pm me

coolhanluked

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes I do! Here you go:

View attachment 1077840View attachment 1077841View attachment 1077842View attachment 1077843

So the 80% Receiver Tube is the pipe with the white paper taped to it. The white paper shows you everywhere you will need to cut or drill.
Also, if you want to do the Wise Lite route, you can buy one and have it shipped to the FFL I work for, and I will demill it for you (depending on what all is required to make it legally demilled). I am in Ohio.
Thanks for the pics brother. I have had one of these kits before. I was just curious what his looked like.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the pics brother. I have had one of these kits before. I was just curious what his looked like.
Sorry man. I’ve been trying to respond to a bunch of messages and clearing notifications, and I had a notification but it wasn’t for this (obviously). I had thought you were saying that quote to me so I replied. I wasn’t paying attention as I have been responding to several messages and going back and forth. Definitely appears rude and I do apologize. Sorry about that coolhanluked .

Sorry yodakiller1138 I wasn’t trying to steal your thunder, buddy. Please accept my apologies!!!!

Last edited:

coolhanluked

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry man. I’ve been trying to respond to a bunch of messages and clearing notifications, and I had a notification but it wasn’t for this (obviously). I had thought you were saying that quote to me so I replied. I wasn’t paying attention as I have been responding to several messages and going back and forth. Definitely appears rude and I do apologize. Sorry about that coolhanluked .

Sorry yodakiller1138 I wasn’t trying to steal your thunder, buddy. Please accept my apologies!!!!
Its ok brother. No worries.