Looking for a rare model kit?

CJS

I have to go hunting for a few things. Is there anything anyone need a lookout on? Throw a list here and I'll see what I find. This guy has a whole warehouse that he only allows certain people into. He has bought up defunkt stores up here for all their stock. I found a Chevette model there last time lol. Anyhow throw whatever here and Ill try to see if he will part with it. I can PM his number direct so I wont be a middleman or anything. Hes located in Mississauga Ontario so there may be shipping. Just thought it would be cool if anyone is stuck on a hard to find model. You never know this guy has stashes and stashes of stuff.

Not sure who made it but there was a model of the C-5 Galaxy years ago. Would love to find that kit.

Thanks. Al

If it is 1/144 scale, the kit was originally issued by Otaki. But it has also been reboxed and issued by Entex, American Yodel, Nichimo (I believe), Testors and Revell. Except for some decal differences, they are ALL the same plastic contents. The kits are hard to find though and tend to command crazy prices on the secondary market.

Are there any vintage versions of the 1:35 M4A3* "Jumbo" tank???

If so, what brand/ maker?!

Markus

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back