1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a push button battery led

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by HonorableWhat, Jan 7, 2019.

1. HonorableWhat

HonorableWhat New Member

So! I got a hellboy locator kit and im looking to light up the red resin “bulb” with a led. Its hollowed out enough that i can fit a decent sized led that can hopefully run off watch batteries. I want something i can either cut a small notch out of the back of the locator (where it wont be seen) for a on off switch, or one i can drill a small hole and turn off and on with say like a sewing needle (i plan to keep it on while im on the floor so, tirn it on leaving the hotel)
    If you have any links to leds youve used yourself in props you would recommend i use feel free to link me to them. If i can find any leds alone i will propanly check out the dollar tree toy section for some lightnup toys to gut haha.

Edit: i found these https://www.amazon.com/BUTTON-LAMP-Adhesive-Light-Package/dp/B0721NYMJN?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1 i think they will do the job i want and also be usable for my reliquary prop after a little tinting ouo if your also looking for thing like this hope my pot helped

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. ultraman

ultraman Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

i like to take apart and use led tea lights from the dollar store

they are super cheap....and i like that they have the on/off switch on the bottom. AU0030~LED-Tea-Light-Candles_P2.jpg