Looking For A Predator Phone Case

scanff

I've been looking around for a predator themed case for my S4. Has anyone seen one out in cyberspace? I've seen a couple of avp but I'd really just like a ugly predator head on the back of my phone :)

Alternatively does anyone know if you can get a custom sticker/transfer that you can put on a blank case?

I should be able to laser engrave a phone chase. I have never done them but I know they have them out there. If you want to PM me I'm sure we can work something out.

Surrylda said:
Zazzle, cafepress & companies like that tend to have items like that. http://www.zazzle.com/predator_ipod_touch_5g_covers-179001212725540488
Wow cool site.  Thanks!

spgfx said:
I should be able to laser engrave a phone chase. I have never done them but I know they have them out there. If you want to PM me I'm sure we can work something out.
I was after a full color picture can you do that with a laser engraver?  Sorry I don't know much about them.

spgfx said:
That product isn't one I created but you may be able to message the person that did directly through the site.

I have no info on laser engraved phone cases, sorry.
scanff said:
Wow cool site.  Thanks!
You're welcome. I've used them for a different hobby & they fill a niche market nicely for those not wanting to keep stock.

The laser engrave is a single color. Basically removing an anodized coating or melting material away. I have done color fill engraving but it's tedious work.

spgfx said:
The laser engrave is a single color. Basically removing an anodized coating or melting material away. I have done color fill engraving but it's tedious work.
Ahh ok. I do salt water/galvanic etching using various resists but that's only on metal. I get the concept though.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=custom+S4+case&oq=custom+S4+case&aqs=chrome..69i57.8668j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There's quite a few websites that let you upload a picture and they put it on a case and send it to you, wish I knew where my ipad one is from because I'd definitely recommend the website that did mine. Best thing is that you can get whatever picture you want off the internet as long as it fits the case, and you can always crop the picture a little bit if it isn't perfect.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back