Looking for a place to buy - Star Trek: First Contact Hollow Phaser Rifle Cast

ncc74656m

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here, and I apologize if this isn't put in the right subforum.

This is not a WTB thread, per se, which is why I didn't post it in the New Member WTB thread. I'm looking for established trustworthy stores where I can buy one of these. Roddenberry.com seems to be chronically out of stock on them, and everywhere else echoes that sentiment.

I have been looking for a while, and it seems as if I chronically miss my opportunity to buy a hollow cast of the First Contact style Type III Phaser Rifle. I want to do hollow obviously because I would like to do a full electronics install, and probably, ultimately even the full scope kit.

I'm willing to buy from users here if they have a good rep, too, of course. I just don't know who's producing right now, and I won't be set to buy one for a couple weeks as yet.

Your patience with this n00bette are appreciated. I'm happy to be here, you seem like an amazing community, and I look to contribute my own stuff eventually as well. My future plans include a VOY style tricorder, medical or science I'm not sure, a VOY style hand phaser, and of course, the rifle. I may even do a "compression rifle" if I can find a mold of that, too. I've also got my hands on a Monogram Voyager model which I am planning to build, lit, of course.

Don´t know anyone with a hollow cast. But with an normal cast I could say you someone.
My old mk IIIb was a complete hollow kit. Like this Starfleet Materiel Supply Command: Phasergewehre
I have a similar mk 3b rifle kit.

The compression Rifle i have too. And this was also not hollow.

André

Hey, thanks. I contacted LeMarchand, and he's since replied, so I'm waiting now for his kits to be completed, I suppose. Thank you!

If you know where I can get other kits though, I'd like to know, since Roddenberry has so few.

For understanding LeMarchand has hollow kits of it?

That is great. I know he have the cortical stimulator (and i love this one). I have to ask him too :)

I know Home but I don´t know how accurate this is, and I don´t know who know all this one.
I do not have experience with him. I only have his catalog. And I know he don´t offer the EVA Rifle. And I am looking for this rifle :)

André

No, he doesn't have hollow kits, unfortunately, but he has the solid cast units, which will at least be a start for me. His kits can take electronics, so that will also help.

Thanks for the information! Good to hear before something terrible will happen!

I will ask LeMarchand for a kit too :)
Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back