Looking for a peruvian elongated skull replica

Indys brother

I would like to rally the troops for an internet search that I am coming up dry on. Maybe you are better with search terms, or know somebody who can help, or simply have a source that I am not familiar with. So, here it is. I am on the hook for a 1:1 KOTCS crystal skull replica, I have yet to acquire it, but it suddenly occurred to me that a 1:1 peruvian elongated skull replica would be the perfect companion piece for it, and my Indy collection (which is regrettably growing at nothing less than a glacial pace). I've found these, which I am uninterested in for the following reasons:

Ugly trephination crater
variants_large_4253.jpg

Female isn't creepy enough, and it doesn't look old enough. Sure I could age it, but I don't like the shape of the female version, anyway.
skullreplica.jpg

This little number is an ok shape, but it's missing the jaw, so nogo:
$T2eC16hHJG8E9nyfp-m3BQB6+41TzQ~~60_35.JPG

So anyway, this is more what I'm looking for:
9_2.jpg

Even better, something like this, and a some teeth would be a plus:
skull_peru.jpg

So what do you say, folks, can you help a brother out? Point me in the right direction for what I want? Pretty please? ;)

i had a good look around but the only ones i came up with were the ones you posted other than that it only appears to be originals sorry, i tried but google-fu let me down

Well, after some intense searching, i found this little number which isn't too awful bad, but it's not great, either. (just looks like a bucky that's been added onto and had the details muddled) I hope to find something better, but this one is only 90 *ahem* bones....
photo_curiosity_22.jpg

photo_2006-01-02_18-45_0.jpg

photo_2006-01-02_18-36_0.jpg

Anybody else know where I can get a realistic peruvian skull replica beyond this and the other three I posted???

Wow. These are amazing! I'm surprised no one is making any. There must be at least a few people here who'd buy one. I'm sure I've seen some one making the Jones crystal skulls on here. I can't find any now but There must be a mould some where.

What about modifying a normal skull? It looks like the facial structures are all normal, would just be a matter of resculpting the top of the forehead brow ridge and the obvious conical shape. Shouldn't be too difficult.

What about modifying a normal skull? It looks like the facial structures are all normal, would just be a matter of resculpting the top of the forehead brow ridge and the obvious conical shape. Shouldn't be too difficult.

You're right, and I've considered that, but I've also come to terms with the fact that I'm a collector, and not much of an artist. I'm going for maximum realism. It's a shame that there are only 3 (that I can find) that are directly molded from real skulls....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back