Want to Buy Looking for a fabric printer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Eveningarwen

I have no clue where to post this as it doesn't seem to really fit anywhere so I'll post it here and if it needs to be moved that's cool.

I am in need of a fabric printer. I have about 20 yards of 100% polyester lining that I need to have printed in a black and cream wallpaper type pattern. I technically have some friends who may be able to print for me but they've been super busy and they're doing it as a favor/may not be able to do it so I wanted to put some feelers out there.

If you print or know of someone who does (and if theyre local to CA even better) please please please let me know. I know of Spoonflower and CustomFabricprinting but I was hoping to find someone a bit more low key as those two companies don't really have lining material for me to choose (and $36 a yard for lining is kinda painful at the moment. I was hoping for a bit less then that if possible)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.