Want to Buy Looking for a 4th Doctor Sonic screwdriver

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

geordieman

Hi,
Looking for a 4th Doctor sonic screwdriver, would idealy like a RB Replicas or a Rassilon Baker sonic MK III spring loaded. Or if some talented machinist would like to make one, great. Cash or trade if I have something you have an interest in. I'm in the UK but do not mind paying shipping from over seas.

Thank you for looking,

Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

geordieman

A loosely based Easter rhyme.....
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall.....let’s just cut to the chase.....
BUMP!

Happy Easter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We can use our CAD program to design a 3D rendering of the sonic screwdriver and then 3D print it for you. Let me know if you would like to proceed. Thanks!

geordieman

Hi All,
Thank you for the offer of the 3D rendering and others who have helped, I have one now and am very happy with it.. Its from Sanholo80 here on the RPF.

So thank you all who have helped me get one :)