Look what I got! (1/6 S. HAYES PREDATOR BUST)

BENSIN

Sr Member
Been wanting this since I saw it on monsterz.net for the first time. ...as some of you may know I'm a huge S. Hayes fan, and this was a MUST HAVE for me. Now thanks to Mark D. of Nightmare Collectibles I have it. BIG THANKS to Mark, you are the MAN!

I've never seen one of these online on any forums, it seems there aren't many in existence, if any one has a total run count or if any one knows how many made it to the states I'd love to know.

Also, keep in mind that I took the picture below, which by default means the picture quality is trash.

-

UPDATE

Guys, I know a couple of you were interested in this awesome piece. I spoke to Mark and he can get a few more in. I'm not sure on the exact amount of availability so you will have to email him for details. First come, first serve. If you're still interested, PM me for his email address and he'll take care of you.

bensin i am jealous. that looks like a really cool bust/kit you got there, may have to look into that one love interchangeable heads too!

Thanks guys!!!

hellonearth, btw the bust version doesn't have swappable heads only the full body 1/6th scale one does. The 1/6th scale bust version is as you see it in the pic, I think Wataru painted the one on monsterz.net. Personally I think the unmasked head of the full body kit doesn't look as good as the bust's does, I think Hayes may have retooled it a little bit for the bust version.

There was talk on here that Hayes is back in the game, but his current project is non-Predator related. I'm really hoping we get a custom design from him again, I.E. Dark Hunter.

That is awesome!!! I couldn't paint that myself if i had that though, i have shaky hands for something that small lol

That is awesome!!! I couldn't paint that myself if i had that though, i have shaky hands for something that small lol

I've got the full-figure piece and he definitely retooled the bust. I still think it's probably the best classic Predator kit out there! Congrats on a killer score - you got lucky. As far as I know, Mark wasn't going to import the busts and I'm pretty sure they are not in production any more.

S

Thanks, I definitely WON'T be painting it myself.

I've got the full-figure piece and he definitely retooled the bust. I still think it's probably the best classic Predator kit out there! Congrats on a killer score - you got lucky. As far as I know, Mark wasn't going to import the busts and I'm pretty sure they are not in production any more.

S

Yeah, you're right. Additionally, I don't think any one got these in the states, I even asked Predatorstuff / Faken if he was getting these in, but he wasn't either. Apparently there wasn't much interest in the 1/6th bust version. Personally I think that the bust has a better, or rather, more accurate face/head. I also had the full kit, but traded it off a while back, but I won't lie, it's a really awesome kit.

I agree with you, it is one of THE best kits of the P1 Predator. Then again, the pose isn't really that cool and Narin released the ENCOUNTER which I think is phenomenal and the scale is bigger...so if I wasn't such a sucker for S. Hayes, I'd say Narin's ENCOUNTER is the best.

Here's hoping he's going to keep putting out more Predator stuff. :rolleyes:

Did you paint up your full body kit? I'd love to see pics if you did.

Been wanting this since I saw it on monsterz.net for the first time. ...as some of you may know I'm a huge S. Hayes fan, and this was a MUST HAVE for me. Now thanks to Mark D. of Nightmare Collectibles I have it. BIG THANKS to Mark, you are the MAN! :rolleyes:

I've never seen one of these online on any forums, it seems there aren't many in existence, if any one has a total run count or if any one knows how many made it to the states I'd love to know.

Also, keep in mind that I took the picture below, which by default means the picture quality is trash.

i know i souns like a dumbass but what is so cool about this no offecnce but it just seems like a mini bust unless i got it all wrong and its peices to an action figure please explain

Thats a wicked looking kit, but kinda small isnt it? I'd like to see an apple beside it in a pic. Here are the pics from the website:

hayesPbust.jpg.png

hayesPbust_b.jpg.png

hayesPbust_c.jpg.png

i know i souns like a dumbass but what is so cool about this no offecnce but it just seems like a mini bust unless i got it all wrong and its peices to an action figure please explain

It's a rare 1/6th scale bust sculpted by a well known and my personal favorite garage kit sculptor, S. Hayes. Many other people on here are also fans of S. Hayes and his work, so I guess they share the same or similar views. I can't get enough of Hayes's work on his Predator sculpts, and this particular bust, as discussed earlier in the thread is a retooled version of the upper body / bust of the kit it's based on, which is a full body 1/6th scale of the P1 Predator. I think it looks better than the full body version and have been wanting to get it for along time. So I guess it's more of a personal thing, it's not pieces to an action figure.

Here's the kit it's based on:
http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/index...lbum&id=367

Thats a wicked looking kit, but kinda small isnt it? I'd like to see an apple beside it in a pic. Here are the pics from the website:

Yeah, it's not a big kit at all, pretty much the bust of the S. Hayes P1. I will post up a comparison pic for you tomorrow some time, I'll stick a pack of Trident gum, or an Xbox controller or an apple if I have any lol. Only thing that worries me about this one is the netting on the body, it's so fragile. Check out the pic I posted below and you'll see what I mean, it's very fine.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back