Longest movie title ever?

Maelstrom

Sr Member
I spent some time today and entered all my DVDs and Blu-rays into a database (481 as of now) and realized that the longest movie title in my collection is...

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The title is almost as long and drawn out as the film lol :lol

Is there one out there that beats this (Not including documentaries or training/health films)?

58 characters including spaces

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 minutes

Always liked Terry Thomas.

Doug

Here's the Google cheat:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3

Doug

Morgan Spurlock's film "POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold" should qualify for honorable mention...especially since Altoona, PA renamed themselves for a month after the title.

Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.

Though personally, I prefer the Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down a Mountain. I <3 that movie lol

Here's the Google cheat:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3

Doug

This is the one I was thinking of. Actually rented this film a LONG time ago.

Here's the Google cheat:

Doug

or... Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

:wacko

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back