Longest movie title ever?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Maelstrom

Sr Member
I spent some time today and entered all my DVDs and Blu-rays into a database (481 as of now) and realized that the longest movie title in my collection is...

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The title is almost as long and drawn out as the film lol :lol

Is there one out there that beats this (Not including documentaries or training/health films)?

58 characters including spaces

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wannab

Sr Member
Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 minutes

Always liked Terry Thomas.

Doug

wannab

Sr Member
Here's the Google cheat:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3

Doug

Bootlegger137

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Morgan Spurlock's film "POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold" should qualify for honorable mention...especially since Altoona, PA renamed themselves for a month after the title.

Wolfie

Sr Member
Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.

Though personally, I prefer the Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down a Mountain. I <3 that movie lol

King Ranger

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's the Google cheat:

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Flesh-Eating Subhumanoid Zombified Living Dead, Part 3

Doug
This is the one I was thinking of. Actually rented this film a LONG time ago.

DarthDH

Here's the Google cheat:

Doug
or... Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

:wacko

King Ranger

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
or... Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

:wacko
:eek I must find it.

cayman shen

Master Member
Why are people posting ones patently shorter than ones already posted in a "longest movie title ever" thread? :confused