Long Running Elder - COMPLETE !!!

Elder one

After helping Hdogg suit up last night in that awesome Chopper suit.... It motivated me to knock out the last couple of details for my Elder. Hope it meets the high standards set by my predecessors.

Picture008.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg.gif

Picture037.jpg

SO - - I'm off to Comic Con..... See you there !!!!!

Picture038.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg.gif

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Dave, I do believe that I have a new favorite costume here on the Lair!!! That thing looks BAD ASS!!! The mask has sure come a long way since the first week of May my friend. Love it all! Nice hands and feet by the way :)

I really need to get a set of my new AVP shins down there to you.

The 'Con is just going to be loaded this year!

Nicely done amigo!

I'll be honest, I thought that the mask, initially, looked weird by itself, maybe it was the furs, but now, seeing the whole costume altogether, it not only blends in seamlessly and looks awe inspiring, but it is in turn complemented by the rest of the suit. Everything just meshes so well to make a regal and almighty air that I would bow down and cut my hand off without a seconds thought if you asked me to, I **** you not.

Hey Dave. That is truly inspiring...Damn, that's a nice suit!
Thanks for posting, gets me juiced to go back to work on mine :)
Mike

CONGRATS ON A STELLAR SUIT MAN..........HOLY **** THATS COOL. You have come along way since sculpting your head to building your first pred-suit. I would hate to see what you do when you retire,hahaha. Everything came together PERFECTLY........kudo's my friend. :) :) :) :eek:

Absolutely stellar looking suit. I like the addition of the golds and silvers on the armor as well as the fur. Thats a sit to be proud of.

:) :) :)

Absolutely, positively, definitely OUTSTANDING

THE Elder has ARRIVED, show him the respect he is due (taps left chest twice and bows head in salute)

Predator666, make that a limo and roll out the red carpet!

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back