Lone Wolf scout trooper helmet build

DSC04060.jpg
DSC04061.jpg

Wow! Fantastic Biker Scout helmet, Wolf! I LOVE the clean shut-line on the functional visor! :love Bit of a shame that they didn't show the opening visor in the movie...
A really sharp Biker Scout helmet, in all respects! :thumbsup

I might just have to pick one of these bad-boys up sometime soon! :love
I might even be able to save a couple of quid with the delivery costs, if you only live a couple of miles down the road from me! LOL
Where are you located BTW, Wolf? I'm about 10-12 miles from Newry...

That two part dome seems like too much work for a biker.....

T'was the way the ROTJ costume department made the original Biker Scout helmets, I believe.... so 'top marks' to Wolf for authenticity :thumbsup

Though if I remember correctly from the Speeder Bike chases in ROTJ, most of the Biker Scouts' helmets finished with 300-part+ domes, after colliding with Giant Redwood trees at around 200 m.p.h.! :lol

Some day, if RS and EFX will release their Scout helmets I might sell my LW lid. But LW is a superb helmet very well made.

I've never had any luck with the Scout helmet. I bought a crappy Don Post one on ebay years ago which never arrived; a kropserkel kit which was badly damaged in transit; Lone Wolf ignored my message about his helmet and my RS and eFX orders are in perpetual limbo.

I used to have a KS lid, which was k, but I sold it on BSN after getting the LW. I have the EFX and RS on pre-order, but it may take some time before those are released. Or maybe those pesky ewoks stole the entire Scout helmet supply from both EFX and RS.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back