london MCM Expo 2011

panik33

hey guys
ive got some photos from random internet sites deviantart flickr stuff like that but some good photos where taken of my AVP elder on the day this is also the 1st time ive worn the suit as a hole since upgrading it to elder status hehe

the con as a hole was amazing so many people bricking it as i walked past hundreds of photos taken only a few recovered it always is this was the second time ive hunted the london expo the last time was in may 2010 with mattius and paulo and percy but i was the only full predator there this year there was a machiko predator but she turned up after i had changed out of my suit sadly

well here are some photos i knicked off people hehe

predator_by_joodude-d3hg39c.jpg

london_expo_may_2011_17_by_drisgo_styles-d3hqyao.jpg

i love this one looks all professional

predator_____run_by_neko_ikuto_chan-d3hoza6.jpg

in the queue to get in

251523_1723755289075_1094138120_31377313_3212067_n.jpg

joker_and_the_predator_by_ayumimysterio-d3hl0v5.jpg

mc_harley_quinn__mr_predator_by_ayumimysterio-d3hjl86.jpg

PREDS ARE BABE MAGNETS!!!

252686_10150195109233683_601153682_7215330_5499369_n.jpg

a nice pic from behind showing off my cape and terminator endo skull (which i made from scratch hehe)

alien_and_predator_brohug_by_joodude-d3hg4g7.jpg

they thought we where huging but i was realy planting a timed grenade hehe

and here are a couple of photos that i did take of some costumes that really stood out from the crowd

100_1616.jpg

like this tron guy the orange was all EL wire so it lights up and looked really good

100_1605.jpg

and the beach trooper from the hawaii garrison hehe

well guys thanks for looking i hope you enjoyed seeing the pics of the day
and i hope some more people will turn up next time hehe

thanks ron
PANIK33

thanks chris mate yeah your knifework was used in both my expo suits hehe i love that knife although i think i might repaint it see what i can do but i really have to dig out the wolf throwing knife you sent me its in storage i should have that on my suit too

i also got a couple more photos after i posted this thread ill upload them tommora

looks like an awesome day, shame i couldn't make it but hopefully in october if you're up for it?

i am always up for it!!!! (sounds abit odd) but we gotta get a serious invasion force there in october 2 predators PFFFSSH!! we need like 10 come on close encounters had like 5-6 didnt they we have got to teach the 501st a serious lesson about looking awesome in numbers!! hehe

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back