London film museum Harryhausen exhibit

Thanks so much for sharing these photos, amazing and I wish I had the chance to see them up close and in person, brings back some memories of the old childhood.

And you had my favourite too the Sabre Tooth Tiger guardian from Eye of the Tiger, now if only I could one commission built or find a resin model, it has to be my favourite of all time.

Thanks again, brilliant!

If you can get to it then go, its amazing seeing these up close. I think I actually have some more photos, but they are just from slightly different angles of what I already posted. I will have a look on my camera tomorrow to see.

If you can get to it then go, its amazing seeing these up close. I think I actually have some more photos, but they are just from slightly different angles of what I already posted. I will have a look on my camera tomorrow to see.

Pls do post them. Thank you

Hey folks, I uploaded all the pics I had to my flickr account. Some more skeletons and other items. Check them out, sizes are a bit bigger too.

Harryhausen - a set on Flickr

Thanks TripdWyr

I visited museum when i was in london last year,its right next to the london eye,but you would never know its there. there is tons of cool stuff, alot of bond props. They had a bunch of costumes from excalibur as well,plus tons of framed pieces from prop store of london on loan. there is a no photo policy on the thr harryhausen exhibit, but the museum is not really crowded and no one is there yelling at you for taking pics ,so i as well took a bunch . they also had a bunch of props from 28 days later,and the rage infected monkeys.
it is absolutely worth the admission to go in, a must visit if in london. goapebilly

I didnt sorry, pretty much what I posted up is what I took. I can check if I did catch any of the saucers when I get home next week but I dont really remember them from the exhibit.

Great photos guys thanks!!!!

Would be great if Sideshow would release these all time classic figures, I would definetely buy them all, we should do a petition maybe they will concider.

Gerardo

Great pics of some classic movie props. I've always wanted to do a Talos costume, but the full body prosthetic is beyond my ability.

Hey mate, I just checked through my photos and I dont have any shots of them, I cant remember if they were actually there or not to tell the truth.

welsh

If anyone is going there, please check if they have the saucers. And post photos if they do.

These are screen caps from the DVD "Ray Harryhausen - Special Effects Titan", don't know if it helps at all
This is the moment when the models were been taken off the boxes for the exhibition. The hands holding the saucer are Tony Dalton's

capturar.JPGcapturar4.JPGcapturar5.JPGcapturar6.JPGcapturar4.JPGcapturar8.JPGcapturar9.JPG

Big Thanks for the caps! Did they say anything about the construction of the saucers (materials, etc.)?

Is the "Special Effects Titan" out in the USA yet? I saw that the UK had it on DVD, but not Region q USA yet.

Big Thanks for the caps! Did they say anything about the construction of the saucers (materials, etc.)?

Is the "Special Effects Titan" out in the USA yet? I saw that the UK had it on DVD, but not Region q USA yet.

You're welcome. At this part no, once they were only unpacking the stuff they got for the exhibition and someone was filming it
I haven't seen all the DVD but the parts I've seen are GREAT (I have the UK R2 version and don't know if it's already out in the US - taking a look at Amazon US didnt't see it). When it comes out I strongly recommend you buy it. The DVD features analyses on Ray's main movies so I'm sure someting must be on the saucers

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back