London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So who's coming? The list of the guests is pretty interesting :p

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Knowing that I won't be heading to the USA for any big events there, I believe it is a good opportunity as a BTTF fan to meet some of the cast.

List of BTTF actors:

Christopher Lloyd – Dr. Emmett Brown
Lea Thompson – Lorraine Baines
Claudia Wells – Jennifer Parker
Marc McClure – Dave McFly
Frances Lee McCain – Stella Baines
James Tolkan – Mr. Strickland
Donald Fullilove – Goldie Wilson
Harry Waters Jr. – Marvin Berry

Well, I'll be there :p

Last edited:
Re: MCM London Film & Comic con 2015 JULY

i'll be there but concentrating on the one in march for now, only a few weeks left to go.

Yup will be going Saturday and Sunday. Will likely be going as a Spider-Man, a Stormtrooper or a Power Ranger, although I haven't decided yet. Or maybe even just as myself :lol

I remember waiting until just before the event closed to reach my VT number for Christopher Lloyd when I went in 2011 (I think) so will be getting there earlier (probably). Hopefully the Saturday won't be as busy as last year, although I guess there won't be a Stan Lee to explode the place this time :p

stan lee being there last year made it very busy, i found it hard to get around for the firt half of the day due to so many people being there,

They made it pre sell only for Friday and Saturday to stop the big queues of disapointed people this year not being able to get in, but unless they get someone as big as Stan again I don't think it will be as busy.

Last edited:
They made it pre sell only for Friday and Saturday to stop the big queues of disapointed people this year not being able to get in, but unless the get someone as bug ad Stan again I don't think it will be as busy.

Not so sure, now they announced Michael JFox xD

I don't think it will be a bad as last year as access to MJF will be very limited. Autos for Stan last last were available it you were willing to queue. This year it costs over 400 to get one.

I'm hoping with the change in enterence booking and venue will mean that it will be easier to get around as last year it was a bit of a joke trying to get anywhere.

Not so sure, now they announced Michael JFox xD

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back