London Expo October 2008

Tetsuo

Hey Guys! :( i went to the expo in london, last month and i met a couple of preds an alien and a marine there. i asked the marine if y'all were on the hunterslair and he told me your usernames but ive completley forgotten! Doh :D !

Anyway heres some photos my friend took, we went as ian and erin from final destination 3, i wish i could have taken my suit but living up near the scotland border, i couldnt get it on the train safley : <

DSC02376.jpg.gif

DSC02378.jpg.gif
YAY GIR!
im gunna SING the doom song now! doom doom doom doom doom!

DSC02379.jpg.gif

Me and one of the preds, he was trying to get his mates attention for a photo XD that was Damn funny!

DSC02380.jpg.gif

Oh Noes!! XD im gunna put this photo on my wall. i love it!
DSC02382.jpg.gif

Me and the aliens shirt i bought at the expo, terrible photo me dear haha

Enjoy! and thanks to the preds who let us get pics with them! i wish we had the time to get pictures with the alien and the marine, aww well maybe nex time eh? :p

Looks like a good time was had by all. I believe the pred on the right in the 4th photo is Darren a.k.a. "Friendly Skies".

Very cool! Those suits look very, very sweet! Especially Lee's P1 mask that I thought was a SWS-mold mask at first. The paintwork on the suits look killer. Are they members here? Thanks for sharing your pictures.

I believe the pred on the right in the 4th photo is Darren a.k.a. "Friendly Skies".

Well, if they are members here I need to pay more attention. Word!!

:p

awesomeness! were they the same alien and pred that were in the paper and had that video on youtube when AVP:R came out?

The suit was Friendly Skies, i think it now belongs to Mantroon.

tbh i now dislike my 1st mask and most of my 1st paint ups, of which that was one, along with his suit.

Maybe one day ill get to a con with these UK guys.

Hey Tetsuo, I was planning to go to Expo with my suit, but unfortunately finances would not allow it :p

Nice to see a fellow Cumbrian! :( I grew up in Carlisle.

Hey Tetsuo, I was planning to go to Expo with my suit, but unfortunately finances would not allow it :p

Nice to see a fellow Cumbrian! :( I grew up in Carlisle.

XD no way! i live in gilsland! n go to uni in carlisle! are you still local? if u are im going to the anime/manga expo on the 28th of november at waterstones in carlisle in my suit! you should go!!

awwww Usurp! i still love my mask! XD theres nothing wrong with the paint up its brilliant!

and no probs about the photos im hoping these guys comment on here so i can talk to em ;P

Cool photo's, looks like a great day...thanks for the share...oh and nice to see an arm round the Alien, they may bite...and drool a hell of a lot...but they still need love :eek:

lee

The Alien is Abe (Pug50)

Pred 1 Preston is Paul (Mantroon) and only the suit was featured with Abe on the AVP R youtube vid with Darren (Friendly Skies) wearing it. That suit has been passed around.

Pred 2 Percy is Rich (Skapunk ninja)

The marines I'm not sure of I hang out with so many of the guys in the UKCM

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back