London Expo 2009

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator paul

Hi guys. Haven't been very well recently but did manage to get in the suit for a few hours in London for this Octobers Expo con. Me, Mattius, Tetsuo, Skapunkninja, Pug50 and Tiamonster attended with members from the Alien Legacy board and had a great weekend.

I will get round to uploading pics, in the meantime here are some teasers

.'. Group Shot .'.

.'. The Pred couple taking a stroll .'. :D

.'. Mattius and Skapunkninja .'.

.'. Rockband stage .'.

.'. Working the Sega stand .'

More on my facebook here

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

esdain

some awesome pics, i will join your guys for one, i was sooo annoyed i had to work but oh well, isn't there one in may?

predator paul

I was there flying solo in my Pred, dont forget we have Memorabilla in November
Didn't I meet you in the doorway? I was in civvies because I had the Flu :p . FInally got to suit up Sunday though doped up to the eyes on painkillers. :D

Paul .'.

Usurper

time like this i hate life, couple of the guys from AL know how many times ive tried to meet up with them and something always crops up.

i mean ALWAYS. :eek:

BUT its really nice seeing pictures, hopefully next year ( is it on the same time each year? ) ill be sorted house wise and can make the trip.

great pics of the preds and G. :devil:

predator paul

Was it you in the Lair T shirt with the other 2 preds I spoke to?
Hi mate.

It was me in the Predator T Shirt yeah, not Lair though I made that a while back.

Where you in the Monstermaker/Balou2 suit?

Regards

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator: