Loki Series- Minutemen Outfit

letownse

I've been trying to find somewhere with reference pics, and discussions on the minutemen outfits from the Loki series. I'm looking to cosplay one and wanted to find people to help me make them. :D

Any suggestions anyone? Or anyone have any talents they think could help me with making various pieces? I am not really talented at all and can probably only make a couple pieces myself.

Any suggestions anyone? Or anyone have any talents they think could help me with making various pieces? I am not really talented at all and can probably only make a couple pieces myself.

It kinda feels like you don’t really care. Have you looked through the forums to find any makers? All the information you’ve asked for is able to be found if you look for it.

As for your being “not really talented at all”, it does not come down to talent. There is only one way to get better at making things, and that’s by making things. Do the work, it will come.

Until you do decide to start, research will be your best friend. Asking for help is good, but not great when you haven’t done much yourself. Find as much as you can and present your findings with your question— at least we know you’re trying too.

I have been trying myself to see if the armor is something out there already just modified. if I can't find it I might try making the armor out of Eva foam

It kinda feels like you don’t really care. Have you looked through the forums to find any makers? All the information you’ve asked for is able to be found if you look for it.

As for your being “not really talented at all”, it does not come down to talent. There is only one way to get better at making things, and that’s by making things. Do the work, it will come.

Until you do decide to start, research will be your best friend. Asking for help is good, but not great when you haven’t done much yourself. Find as much as you can and present your findings with your question— at least we know you’re trying too.
No. I have no problems looking things up, I just wondered if anyone had already gotten good shots and wanted to collaborate.

As for making, I am kind of picky on my costumes and want good stuff. So I won't try to make it myself other than a few pieces. So i'm looking for people that are good with sewing and making clothes to help.

I have been trying myself to see if the armor is something out there already just modified. if I can't find it I might try making the armor out of Eva foam
I have a feeling since the front of the armor has the TVA embossed in it, it's probably something custom made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back