Loki Disney+: "Vote Loki" Gold Tie Slide

Douglascraig

Started working on a replica of the tieslid that Loki is wearing in as part of his "Vote Loki" costume in the new disney+ series. You can see it reasonably well in trailer #1. I thought it looked really cool, kind of a sublte nod to the big gold collar he wears in his full asgaridan Loki costume.

I made a 3D model based on stills from the trailer, then 3D printed it and made a silicone mould. I'd like to send off and get one cast in brass at somepoint, but for now i've just cast this one in pewter and I'll either paint it or gold plate it. I cast it with 3 pins sticking out on the back, which I used to rivet on a tieslide fitting that I got online.

Just got to make it gold then it'll be done.

F50B4515-D472-4F16-B158-B03E319E1E4D.jpg
5002E699-1ECA-49BD-AA24-B61BAD27058E.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg

Nice! :D Yeah I'm really liking the production design so far. Do you have any higher res images? I'm looking to make the Mobius' TVA tie

Hey
Nice! :D Yeah I'm really liking the production design so far. Do you have any higher res images? I'm looking to make the Mobius' TVA tie
Yeah its a really good looking show so far. I like all the TVA costumes too. Unfortunately all I have are craooy screenshots from the trailer. Hopefully whenever that particular episode airs i'll be able to get some better quality images. Pretty much finished my brass version now though so I'll post a picture soon.

IMG_20210619_184207_953.jpg

Finished the proper brass versions! Really happy with these. I couldn't find the exact tie but I got a nice green one and a waistcoat to match, just need to make myself a crown and the whole costume is done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back