Loki costume: Ready to disassemble some Avengers

SITHcamaro

I suppose that it's about time I popped in here with some pictures of this thing. Asgard throneroom Loki! :cool

Yep, still got a little Captain in him!

And as a parting shot..

Last edited:

SITHcamaro

Thanks Allen, that was a fun shoot. Too bad we were all just kind of jumbled together on an even surface. Have to arrange a more thought one next year. :)

Speaking of next year, can't wait to finish this Avengers getup!

SITHcamaro

Very cool... Looks like Tom rather enjoyed it!
His exact words were that we was very flattered. Then I tired to shake his hand for my pic, and he just grabbed his arm around me and held me for a few moments while everyone took pics.
Then as I took my helmet off, and he saw it was in 2 parts, he commented on how it was "just like his". :thumbsup

SITHcamaro

Thank you again everyone.

And BGremlin, all of the gold body armor is painted vac formed styrene. The helmet itself is cast fiberglass.

Revari

Oh hey! You were the Loki in front of me at NYCC!

Small world.

Fantastic costume, by the way! Tom really got a kick out of it!

Last edited:

Jaina

His exact words were that we was very flattered. Then I tired to shake his hand for my pic, and he just grabbed his arm around me and held me for a few moments while everyone took pics.
Then as I took my helmet off, and he saw it was in 2 parts, he commented on how it was "just like his". :thumbsup
If that doesn't describe just how fantastic your costume is, I don't know what does.

Fabulous job indeed, hope to see it in person at a con! :D