Logan's Run Sandman blaster 3D printed kit

Uk cave man

Just a quick one, I got this kit from a mate this morning and spent the morning building it. Did some artwork for him and this was my payment. Great 3D printed kit and starts my prop collection away from Doctor Who.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877.8 KB · Views: 327
Not bad,i have a metal one i still have to build(about 3 years now).Tell your mate i will draw him a fish if he gives me a gun too

Nice. one of my most favorite guns. I have to aluminum build's under my belt. with a little help from a machinist and another friend. and with all that help and the seemingly simplistic nature of the gun.

They were a beast...

Not bad,i have a metal one i still have to build(about 3 years now).Tell your mate i will draw him a fish if he gives me a gun too
I did a bit more than draw something lol. Been planning to scratch build one for some time but the also wanted to try a 3D printed kit and the opportunity came up so I toke it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back