Logan’s run sandman gun and follower

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I bought a finished all metal sandman gun with lights ( including the grip which is metal) and a lights and sound follower from nicksdad here on the forum. (Great guy btw) I wanted to make it presentable. So I had my local acrylic guy make me a nice case and cradle for it and I added a MR style nameplate with stand also made local. I think it came out pretty well.. I am pleased with the results. What do my fellow RPFers think? Logan’s run is not for everybody but it’s was great sci-fi back in the day IMHO. GC

qVroiaH.jpg

cqy1wNz.jpg

Last edited:
Love what your guy did with the case

Cool way to display
Thanks Apollo my vision his art. He is working on a lot of other projects for me at the moment! A cover for my 5th element pistol a EFX tie fighter cover and the Erso A180 blaster I bought from Chase.... Also a TREK blast from the past you will love

Just to clear things up a bit. The blaster build is from my kit run a while back, I just built it with some aluminum grip castings
I had from another project long ago instead of the resin grips that come with the kit.
The follower I built from a kit I got from a fellow board member here.
I think it may have been an old Rylo kit, it was made from alumilite resin.

Ah this explains thanks I love it. At the time you mentioned the grips were a separate casting and somewhat rare !

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back