Lobot - Lando's aide - ESB

imperiallandm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show off my Lobot cosplay I've been working on. I have spent several years trying to get the headpiece sorted but I'm now very happy with the finished result. I made the soft parts myself (welding overall suit formed the base) which perhaps aren't the best/have room for improvement, but it's a character I've wanted to play for many many years and I'm pretty happy with the result, which I'm hoping to take to Celebration 2022.

Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions/observations.

EDIT: Forgive the somewhat wrinkled appearance of the suit, I packed this into a carry-on case to a recent Droid Builders UK event so it looks a bit crumpled.

Steve
Imperial Light and Magic
IMG_0730.jpg
P1288096.JPG
P1288115.JPG

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show off my Lobot cosplay I've been working on. I have spent several years trying to get the headpiece sorted but I'm now very happy with the finished result. I made the soft parts myself (welding overall suit formed the base) which perhaps aren't the best/have room for improvement, but it's a character I've wanted to play for many many years and I'm pretty happy with the result, which I'm hoping to take to Celebration 2022.

Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions/observations.

EDIT: Forgive the somewhat wrinkled appearance of the suit, I packed this into a carry-on case to a recent Droid Builders UK event so it looks a bit crumpled.

Steve
Imperial Light and Magic
View attachment 1529659View attachment 1529662View attachment 1529663

Now you have no excuse not to bring some of Lobot’s sweet dance moves to the party:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back