Lobot - Lando's aide - ESB

imperiallandm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show off my Lobot cosplay I've been working on. I have spent several years trying to get the headpiece sorted but I'm now very happy with the finished result. I made the soft parts myself (welding overall suit formed the base) which perhaps aren't the best/have room for improvement, but it's a character I've wanted to play for many many years and I'm pretty happy with the result, which I'm hoping to take to Celebration 2022.

Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions/observations.

EDIT: Forgive the somewhat wrinkled appearance of the suit, I packed this into a carry-on case to a recent Droid Builders UK event so it looks a bit crumpled.

Steve
Imperial Light and Magic
IMG_0730.jpg
P1288096.JPG
P1288115.JPG

Last edited:

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show off my Lobot cosplay I've been working on. I have spent several years trying to get the headpiece sorted but I'm now very happy with the finished result. I made the soft parts myself (welding overall suit formed the base) which perhaps aren't the best/have room for improvement, but it's a character I've wanted to play for many many years and I'm pretty happy with the result, which I'm hoping to take to Celebration 2022.

Would love to hear your thoughts/opinions/observations.

EDIT: Forgive the somewhat wrinkled appearance of the suit, I packed this into a carry-on case to a recent Droid Builders UK event so it looks a bit crumpled.

Steve
Imperial Light and Magic
View attachment 1529659 View attachment 1529662 View attachment 1529663

Now you have no excuse not to bring some of Lobot’s sweet dance moves to the party:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.