Lobo 1:6 Scale

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to sculpt a muscley person with guns, knives a dog and a couple of penguins...

Thanks for looking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Feetal's Gizz!! Thanks guys!! Yeah the main man needs all the love he can get! Not enough kits of the Bo! :lol

made007

Sr Member
Thats awesome, ive never sculpted a figure before and i have one question, how do you make them in scale?

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited by a moderator:

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pete, awesome work! The old Bowen Designs statue pales in comparison, even at this stage! And penguins!!!

made007

Sr Member
Thanks Made007! Great Terminator Bio!

To make scale figures you need to know the person real hight, then i use this calculator: Scale Conversion Calculator - Jimbob-Wan's It's got instructions about using it.

Once I have the rescaled size of the figure I’ll use a body template such as this: http://static.intellego.fr/uploads/1...roportion1.png

Resize it to the size the calculator gave me, then make the armature using this as the pattern.

Hope this helps.

Pete
Thank you, i have just chavant nsp medium i dont know if its good for figures, gonna try thou

Last edited by a moderator:

made007

Sr Member
After you finish it, youll bake it? Ive never worked with super sculpey, thats why i ask, it says you can bake it, the one your using is firm?, keep us updated

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks wonderboy_1974 and AlexiaRose! It's been a bit hectic around here recently, so haven't had much free time. Should be able to get back to him soon though.

This is normal super sculpey (pink stuff) with fimo added for colour.

Yeah you can bake Super Sculpey when you have finished your sculpt. You have to make sure the armature is strong though as when you intitially bake sculpey it gets softer and the armature can sag if it is not strong enough.

I almost lost my first sculpture because of this. Was almost in tears! lol!