Lobo 1:6 Scale

mutronics

Sr Member
I wanted to sculpt a muscley person with guns, knives a dog and a couple of penguins...

DSC03087.jpg

Lobo1.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Made007! Great Terminator Bio!

To make scale figures you need to know the person real hight, then i use this calculator: Scale Conversion Calculator - Jimbob-Wan's It's got instructions about using it.

Once I have the rescaled size of the figure I’ll use a body template such as this: http://static.intellego.fr/uploads/1...roportion1.png

Resize it to the size the calculator gave me, then make the armature using this as the pattern.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Thank you, i have just chavant nsp medium i dont know if its good for figures, gonna try thou

Last edited by a moderator:
After you finish it, youll bake it? Ive never worked with super sculpey, thats why i ask, it says you can bake it, the one your using is firm?, keep us updated

Thanks wonderboy_1974 and AlexiaRose! It's been a bit hectic around here recently, so haven't had much free time. Should be able to get back to him soon though.

This is normal super sculpey (pink stuff) with fimo added for colour.

Yeah you can bake Super Sculpey when you have finished your sculpt. You have to make sure the armature is strong though as when you intitially bake sculpey it gets softer and the armature can sag if it is not strong enough.

I almost lost my first sculpture because of this. Was almost in tears! lol!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back