"Loadout: Going In Hot" - Richard Hatch starring in new project from Wayside

MattMunson

Master Member
Guys!

I'm super excited to announce this project that I've been working on for the past few months. It came together very quickly, and I think the results are going to be great.
poster.jpg
Release date is December 16th on Machinima Prime.

We've put together a facebook page for the project, and would appreciate it greatly if we could get it "liked" by as many RPF'ers as possible. Check it out to learn a little about the film, see some of the artwork, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loadout-Going-In-Hot/1526466377625657

A number of RPF members appear in the film, which is always super fun. Love being able to bring along so many friends I've met online along for the ride.

We released on wednesday a Wayside Weekly to announce the project, show some BTS footage, and a groovy shot of Hatch from the film.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are planning a twitter party, which Richard will participate in. Does anyone have any questions that I can pass along to him as prep? I'll post more information here as we get closer to the party, in case anyone wants to attend.

I suspect you will see more of it in the short when it is released :D

And oddly enough, said gun was made by yours truly, using skills and techniques I learned as a member of this very forum. whoohoo!

Interested pending price! ;)

I suspect you will see more of it in the short when it is released :D

And oddly enough, said gun was made by yours truly, using skills and techniques I learned as a member of this very forum. whoohoo!

Filmed on a RED, amazing cameras!

Yes! We used a red epic, and it was pretty fantastic. Really great camera. Though to be fair we also had a really nice lens package too, which makes a ton of difference. ok, we also had a really talented DP, which makes a ton of difference. Oh, and we also had a really great director.... you get the idea :D

Sounds like something I might be able to get into!

lol. I see what you did there!!! hehehehe

Machinima just released another episode of "Prime Time" this one focusing on Loadout. Not only do you see lil' ol' me doing some terrible acting in here, but you also get to meet the Nemesis of the show, Mick!

AND there's a quick teaser at the end for the upcoming short film. Please check it out and let machinima know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back