Interest " LMK/AM Aerial/Earth Connectors"

thawn_es

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi all,
I´m planing to do a run in resin of the LMK/AM Aerial/Earth Connectors used on ESB Boba fett blaster.
Copies of my real ones and both in black semi-flex resin and using a pressure pot for casting.
10€ each.
tell me if you are interested to open a list.

thanks!
20200318_202726.jpg
20200318_202741.jpg

Last edited:
Can you possibly do the version of plug with the “venetian blinds” pattern on the outside since that type is the only type of these plugs shown from the outside? The insides (what is shown on the stock of the EE3 and Vader Reveal neck brace) are very similar between the three types.

Can you possibly do the version of plug with the “venetian blinds” pattern on the outside since that type is the only type of these plugs shown from the outside? The insides (what is shown on the stock of the EE3 and Vader Reveal neck brace) are very similar between the three types.
sorry ,but this is the actual model I have.

I purchased two sets of 8 plugs, and they were the best castings of the plugs I have ever received. Details are really crisp, no pinholes, and they are flexible enough to bend around the reveal neck collar. If he starts making them again, I highly recommend getting some.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back