LIVE FIRE C96 Mauser based ANH Han Solo DL-44

enaswede

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
This is a LIVE FIRE C96 Mauser based ANH Han Solo DL-44 with vintage Hezsolof Wetzlar Dialyt 3x scope and Harrison Ford signed Plaque on a Master Replica display stand. :)

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Doesn't get much better than this- certainly an heirloom.

Do you have video of it's firing?

Lovely. Please tell me that you have spacers in that frame with the Ford graph. If you don't, over time the graph will stick to the glass and be ruined. Also it appears to be blue ink which is more prone to fading over time. Best is to take a hi-res scan and print a copy and display the copy. In a few years the graph will severely fade.

LOL! Deja vu!
Okay, I just posted to the Greedo killer thread, but this is the one I actually want. Another stunning live fire replica! Interesting note on yhe signatures. I have a sickening feeling that the few sigs I have are now stuck to glass, buried in various “storage” piles. Ugh.

LOL! Deja vu!
Okay, I just posted to the Greedo killer thread, but this is the one I actually want. Another stunning live fire replica! Interesting note on yhe signatures. I have a sickening feeling that the few sigs I have are now stuck to glass, buried in various “storage” piles. Ugh.
Thank you! :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back