Live action Darksaber by Gus

Here are some much nicer renders from Dmitry (Shtok) on the upcomming Darksaber from Saberbay.
These renders include The Saber Trade’s blade and an optional base/charging station (more on this later)

stay tuned.
429C6D60-C01A-4046-860D-6CFF6CCEB1AA.jpeg

8BE44F46-64C8-4F42-BF71-36BA20ED2B4F.jpeg

45F992E3-CD28-4EBB-B790-3073ABBD886E.jpeg

FF8B02E2-D679-4E63-88EF-2A22746E6CA5.jpeg

thanks for all the nice comments. This has been a great collaboration effort and Im glad to be part of it.

Here are some much nicer renders from Dmitry (Shtok) on the upcomming Darksaber from Saberbay.
These renders include The Saber Trade’s blade and an optional base/charging station (more on this later)

stay tuned.
View attachment 1421462
View attachment 1421464
View attachment 1421465
View attachment 1421463

thanks for all the nice comments. This has been a great collaboration effort and Im glad to be part of it.
I absolutely love the design of the stand and that it's an illuminated charging station! The blade looks so amazing! The hilt looks perfect. Excellent excellent work.

stay tuned.
View attachment 1421462
View attachment 1421464
View attachment 1421465
View attachment 1421463

This looks so amazing! I can't wait! Any idea on timeline? There wasn't anything mentioned in the email yesterday.

Just a quick update of the almost final Saberbay Darksaber prototype. I say almost because the final prototype will be the metal sample. This was printed in resin and i still am printing the translucent components like the vents, main button and plug. PLease ignore the fact that I used very long grub screws since The correct sized ones have not arrived. Anyways this is how it looks

yuuvsOE.jpg

ndoXHIA.jpg

YgL9wYU.jpg

7JEMjHo.jpg

6rVzG5z.jpg

8N7fAUe.jpg

q7LLFMR.jpg

8Ftamo5.jpg

064k9ot.jpg

9eGqhEP.jpg

K0dU7Gq.jpg

and a video of it

Hope you guys like it and again if you are interested please go to this thread: Interest - DARK SABER Season 2 Interest Thread and subscribe on the interest list. We are launching very very soon.

This version is a combination of the Paul Oz design with the season 2 machined version screws.

We did not get views of Season 1 from all angles to actually know how season 1 looked like. All we have is the lamp and the toys.

This version is a combination of the Paul Oz design with the season 2 machined version screws.

We did not get views of Season 1 from all angles to actually know how season 1 looked like. All we have is the lamp and the toys.
Well see, indeed. I don't know if these are screws, but rather caps hidden over the screws. Who could plug the two holes, over the screw
inside. :unsure:

Sans titre.png

Sans titre.png

Attachments

• 51aj3dRE9zL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    51aj3dRE9zL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 1313_appli1.jpg
    1313_appli1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
  • cache-vis-pour-vis-tfp-torx_appli1.jpg
    cache-vis-pour-vis-tfp-torx_appli1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
There could be caps coverting them, its just soo dificult to tell. The show version is definetly based on this one shown in the BTS.

B9DFBF39-BF4F-4541-9323-0E26D5714A8C.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back