JordanC

Hello there!
I am props designing For Little Shop of Horrors at a local community theatre, this is my first time designing without a mentor and saying I’m excited is an understatement !!

I'm new here but I wanted to document how me & my bf made our tank & mask bc ShawnHallDesign gave a lot of tips that helped me navigate making this project !!

Our show opens in a couple weeks and me & my bf are still working on the tank so I'll be updating this as we go along!
I’ll try and add all the links + make a shopping list in case you liked specific pieces=)

Our Director wants our gas mask to be unique + kind of dominatrix-y/steam-punk-y, he basically gave us complete creative control, the only rule was he didn't want the mask to cover our Orins mouth & didn't want the fish bowl/space helmet that a lot of productions use.

We've just barely started on the mask itself bc we wanted to tackle the tank first. so stay tuned for the mask part hehe !!

Uridium

A gasmask that does not cover your mouth o_O

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your work, and welcome to the RPF.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.