Little Paint Job Commission

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought mutronics awesome Robocop Helmet, but I don't really like the pale skintone of the mouthpiece. I'd like to have it a bit more "vibrant" or a more "alive" skin-tone. So I'm looking for someone who can "professionally" repaint that particular piece. It also needs a new base coat, since I had to sand away some excess resin below the chin to have the piece nicely aligned with the helmet, so the sanded parts need some sealing with a base coat, I guess...

Here's a picture of how it looks now, and I tried to photoshop a bit how I'd like it to look (insert part):

Img_2635.jpg

Lips are maybe a bit too red in the photoshopped part, but we can figure out the details once we have a deal. I'd prefer someone in Europe, bit most important is that It's nicely done. If you can help me out, drop me a PM with your price (including shipping the piece back to Belgium, it's not too heavy, certainly not more than 500 grams) and if possible, some reference pic(s) of your previous work.

I know that at the old www.collectiblez.nl forum there was someone in the Netherlands who repaired broken statues and did awesome paintjobs on them. If I'm not mistaken he's active on the RPF too, but I have no clue who he is here. If someone knows who I'm talking about, let me know!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Did some photoshop (I wish I was as good with paint as with photoshop ;-) ) and this is how I'd like the final result to be. I'd also like the skin tone a bit more equal compared to the original. Now it looks as if some grey spots shine through the skintone a bit. (I tried to photoshop that out a bit too):

Robocop.jpg