You no love he so. ?
darmok-hd-263.jpg

:lol:

Saw this thread pop up and wanted to add that the tank scopes for the ESB blaster were probably rented too, or they would have had them for ROTJ, yes?

Guys I don’t want to derail or confuse this thread because I love how organized Scarf has it setup

But I honestly don’t know much about blasters. I just saw this video posted in another thread and this is the clearest I’ve ever seen the bunker blaster! I don’t know if it helps anyone

If this post will confused things let me know scarf and I’ll edit it with a simple “wicked” ;)

Yes, I remember someone had a picture that showed them more clearly. The lines were rows of holes, slightly like if the MG-81 flash hider if it were flipped around (though it's clearly not).

EDIT: There also seems to be a square greeblie just beneath the s-shaped bracket on the bunker blaster's righthand side?

Screenshot (3970).png

line.png

Possibly the same one used on the RotJ blaster prop?

Han-Solo-Blaster-Movie-Prop-Juliens-Auctions-James-Schoppe-Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi-Produc...jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I remember someone had a picture that showed them more clearly. The lines were rows of holes, slightly like if the MG-81 flash hider if it were flipped around (though it's clearly not).

EDIT: There also seems to be a square greeblie just beneath the s-shaped bracket on the bunker blaster's righthand side?

View attachment 1540409

View attachment 1540411

Possibly the same one used on the RotJ blaster prop?

View attachment 1540412
good eye!!! Maybe that or a square button like the leia blaster two movies prior because of how blocky it looks. Neat....

The bunker scope seems to have a double ring mount with top adjustment knob as seen from the left hand side looking like the ANH scope and mount.

If there is a square greeblie it is another strange and different mount.

It certainly seems to be a live fire prop that was supplied by Bapty as far as I can tell. The prop uses both the Hero's scope and scope mount, although configured differently. The base C96 also seems to be bull barreled, which is why it was thought that the same base gun was the Hero prop's (just having been broken down and put together differently).

Nowadays I think the idea that Bapty had several Mausers that had been modified to have rifle barrels is more of a commonly accepted theory, so it's impossible to say with certainty that the Bunker blaster uses the same base C96 as the Hero... Although there is no evidence of the mystery disc, so make up your own mind.

But the unique mount and scope place it 100% as from Bapty.

Again, just to borrow a picture from Markus:

Markus Bunker Blaster.jpg

It seems to have been something like this, with an unidentified flash hider(?) on the end.

Yes. That’s a nice blaster and set up. Makes sense.

But no sign of mystery disc so maybe not the same Mauser but maybe the PS Mauser. ?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back