List the DL-44 blaster props ANH through ROTJ

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scarf man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, scottjua what would you like me to do about that? I can understand your frustration.
I can remove the pics that you lay claim to, or give you a shoutout as a generous patron of knowledge.
The pics in the first and second posts were all posted publicly and I have not removed any watermarks.
Dick is a common nickname for Richard, it was just lighthearted wordplay.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chubsANDdoggers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
scarf man can I make a suggestion. You may want to put Echo 3 and Echo 7 together. Lessen the confusion as to the blaster itself. It’s already confusing as is with all the different variations. People may believe now that there are two different Hoth versions. Yes it’s obvious that they did have infact two blaster props on set in Norway but it’s not obvious as to how they where used. The pictures of the actors (Mark & Harrison) holding them looks to be the exact same “Hoth” prop itself. Not different ones. Just an FYI you may want to consider..
D3B60C55-CE75-41BD-A1B2-BC6AC016126B.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.