Suggestion List of Thread's I'm Involved in

lukeforester1

Hello, before you all beat me up, I did a search, I did several, I couldn't find anything so I'm starting a new thread.

My suggestion is that, when you go under "statistics" in someone's profile and you can click "Find all posts" and "Find all threads started by this user" I would really love it if there was also a "Find all threads this user has posted in" option. Sometimes there are really interesting threads, just somewhere on the site I don't often venture to, so I make one post and try to remember to follow up on that thread, but often forget. I know I could look at "Find all posts" but I don't want to go manually looking through the hundreds of posts I've made on Hinky's -- excuse me, the HP paper props thread, just to see if I've forgotten about something, just a plain ol' list of threads. The icing on the cake would be if clicking on the thread brought you straight to your most recent post there so you can pick up right where you left off and you don't have to go looking around several pages of the thread to find your last post.

Maybe I'm just being nit picky, but thats probably because I mostly come here on my iPhone and anything you do on your computer takes five time's longer on your iPhone, so anything thats more convenient or faster would be just super!

Please give me a heads up if this is even possible or if the RPF considers actually implementing it.

Thanks for reading!
Luke :D

Isn't that option under "User CP" under "view all subscribed threads"? Whenever you make a post it automatically subscribes you to that thread. At least I think that's how it works.

That's for your own posts which is what I took it you were saying

I just checked, unfortunately, no. It only lists threads you've manually subscribed to.
There is a setting that allows you to automatically subscribe to threads that you post in.

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

"User CP" "Edit Options" then look under the "Messaging & Notification" heading.

I would really love it if there was also a "Find all threads this user has posted in" option.

Click Advanced Search, put in the users name, scroll to the bottom and make sure the radio box next to Threads is highlighted and not Posts... Click the Search Now button...

Or...

Code:
http://www.therpf.com/search.php?do=process&searchuser=[I][B]lukeforester1[/B][/I]
Just change the user in that url to whoever you want to search...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back