List of Huntorials

Lifeburn

Sr Member
Being new here I've scoured many many pages and old threads for all the help and information I could get while building my first pred. So I thought it would be a good idea to collect all of the threads that I thought were helpful and informative and put them into one thread so they are easier to find (for me and newer people).

If anyone feels that there is a tutorial missing that should be here just post it and I'll edit the main post to include it. I will also be updating this post as I find more tutorials from the numerous talented people here.

Here's what I've found so far..

Mask Painting

Painting a DBP1 2nd Gen - Step By Step

Painting a Mander Wolf - Step By Step, (My Second Attempt At Painting Latex)

Predator 2 Tutorial ., The methods i Used to paint my kaibutsyua Head

Bio Painting

Huntorial - P1 bio painting

HUNTORIAL - How To Paint A Raw Bio Helmet

P2 bio, my way. A HUNTORIAL, A hez P2 hero paint and setup (VERY PIC HEAVY)

Armor Painting

Painting the Accurized P1 Torso Armor, my way of doing it.

Sculpting / Molding

Huntorial - Molding a P1 bio, All done...now + pics of finished cast

Bio Helmet Huntorial, Quick Step by Step

HUNTORIAL: Plastic casting with brush-on silicone, Useful instructions for building bios, armor, or other pieces

Sculpting and molding a bio - Start to finish

molding process, I did it my........way .............!

Ancient Elder Bio ~ Bio Sculpt, Mold and Cast project.

Dreads

HUNTORIAL: Attaching Dreads to a Mask with Krazy Glue

Foam Matt Latex Dread, Without molds or casting

Trimming Latex Seams

Trimming a latex seam. A HUNTORIAL, Quick tutorial on trimming a latex seam.

Mr. Incredible skin

MacGuyver's Mr. Incredible Suit Huntorial *LOTS OF PICS!*, How To Latex & Paint a Mr. I Suit The MacGuyver Way

Turning Mr. Incredible into a Predator costume!!!

Predator build - mark III, updated 7/31/10 - latexing

Foamie Armor / Armor Building

PLASMA CANNON - From start to finish...Lots of pics!

my predator cannon (tutorial)

Fun foam AVP shin armour tutorial: (pics now restored)

My first Plasma caster and Bio

Animatronic cannon controller

Cheap Cannon how to, Building a cannon

My bio pepakura model

AVP Armor Templates By VinMan, Thanks for all your help! This Community Rocks!

AVP Computer Bomb Gauntlet from Scratch Parts, Made entirely from Sintra Plastic and Foamies

My Custom P1 inspired Pepakura Bio

My 1st suit build.......& tutorial, Gauntlets on a tight budget

Weapons

How to make-a-Wolf-whip

Wrist Blade Gauntlet (functional), ABS pastic blade gauntlet COMPLETE (PICS+VIDS)

Installing Zippers

Predator Skin Tutorial

PTGreek - George - How to Seam Latex Huntorial

Thanks to all the great people that made these tutorials!
Matt

Thanks to all the great people that made these tutorials!
Matt
Your welcome! And... thank you.
It makes me feel good to know that people think well enough of my work to include me in a list like this.

Party on!
party0031.gif

Lifeburn/Matt

Many thanks for this, its a goldmine!

(digs through Molding section)

:p o_O

Keep 'em coming, I remember there's that "Mr I" suit one, and I think there was one on those "invisiblades".....

---
Ei'luj

Thanks everyone, glad this post will help someone. Xterminatus, I added your tutorial to the first post. Also added a few more. Keep 'em coming.

Matt

With the help of Darth Pinhead, I have updated the original post and added more links. This is going to be a monster list

Matt

I think this will help out a lot of Newbs coming in and that way they don't feel frustrated trying to find all the good stuff that we have here kudos

man I really want to build predator 1 suit but it seems really hard Ill try but im from Bulgaria and I dont know where to find some materials

mate well done for compiling these awesome huntorials by superb lair members into one place very genius idea
I've read through some of these like a million times very informative posts for new guys to this awesome website XD

^ I thought it was pretty genius myself. I've been to this page so many times it's unreal. It's amazing, really. Putting most of the huntorials in one location so we can easily find what we need is clever...quite clever :]

Matt........Thanks Brother, a great list......& I'm thrilled you put my tutorial on there!!! I'm so happy that I can inspire Lair members in the same way I have been, & continue to be inspired!
This community ROCKS!!!!
I hope to have a P1 inspired chest armour tutorial............with templates before too long. I'll keep you posted.

Vini

:mad:

Matt........Thanks Brother, a great list......& I'm thrilled you put my tutorial on there!!! I'm so happy that I can inspire Lair members in the same way I have been, & continue to be inspired!
This community ROCKS!!!!
I hope to have a P1 inspired chest armour tutorial............with templates before too long. I'll keep you posted.

Vini

P1 armor templates would be AWESOME, I hope everyday that someone makes some.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back