liquid latex application?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

motorhead

Hello all, i'm looking for some guidance or knowledge regarding applying liquid latex over foam. i'm constructing a large foam costume (hulk) and I've seen other costume builds use liquid latex for a skin.

does this mean painted with liquid latex-like an acrylic paint
or does this mean the liquid latex that's used to make masks?

i'm so confused. I know the foam will need to be sealed first. just looking for a definitive answer regarding "liquid latex".
any of you wonderfully talented people out there willing to offer up some suggestions for a hobby build?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Override

I am using liquid mask latex from Monster Makers and tinting with acrylic paint, then spraying the suit using a spray gun

motorhead

thanks Override -totally already watching your build! so you are applying the latex over your skinned in foam suit correct? and thanks for letting me know which type of liquid latex! awesome!! much appreciated.