Lineage of the Shadow fx ANH helmet

Darthguitarists

Anyone know the lineage of the Shadowfx ANH helmet. I really don't want this thread to be a discussion of his buisness practices, I get that he has screwed people in the past. I just want to know what they lineage is of the helmet he sells if anyone has any info or speculation on that.

The best person to chime in on this would be Juan, all I know is he claims his helmets derive from a screen used, but when pressed can’t provide any evidence for this. Rumours of recasting doesn’t help his cause.

You would have to ask Shadow FX who he recast his helmet from in order to get the lineage. I heard he stole it from Ghost Host.

I guess, if it is a recast of ghost host wouldn't that make it the best thing out there right now.
The best person to chime in on this would be Juan, all I know is he claims his helmets derive from a screen used, but when pressed can’t provide any evidence for this. Rumours of recasting doesn’t help his cause.
Who is Juan? Do you know his user name so I can get a hold of him to ask.

I don’t know for sure But I do believe all 3 versions he offers come from recasting a GH Rotj. And to answer your previous post; you’re going to find people pointing you in many different directions as far as the “best” as it’s their own opinion and perception. Lineage speaking probably the “best”ANH bucket that is “easily” accessible is the DJ by mike warren. But then there’s also the rare pieces. IMO the SL and TM ANH have the nicest look to them out of the authentic castings category for ANH. And Juan Is Juan Fernandez. Well known in the Vader props community. Tons of knowledge on authentic castings, lineage, along with a really really rare collection.

I don’t know for sure But I do believe all 3 versions he offers come from recasting a GH Rotj. And to answer your previous post; you’re going to find people pointing you in many different directions as far as the “best” as it’s their own opinion and perception. Lineage speaking probably the “best”ANH bucket that is “easily” accessible is the DJ by mike warren. But then there’s also the rare pieces. IMO the SL and TM ANH have the nicest look to them out of the authentic castings category for ANH. And Juan Is Juan Fernandez. Well known in the Vader props community. Tons of knowledge on authentic castings, lineage, along with a really really rare collection.
Thank you. I'm always looking to learn, this stuff is endlessly fascinating. Maybe someone here who knows Juan could tag him and get his opinion?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back