Lindelof talks LOST finale

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by alienscollection.com, May 22, 2012.

1. alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com Master Member

2. .:MirrorminD:.

.:MirrorminD:. Sr Member

Intereseting, thanks for posting it

3. Noeland

Noeland Sr Member

I nearly didn't watch this because usually his over the top sarcastic personality is off putting for me. However, that was an engaging and interesting discussion that I liked watching. Nice to see the man can do an interview without non stop quips and sarcasm.

4. Monster Dave

Monster Dave Sr Member

I enjoyed the mystery of LOST even though it always left me with more questions that answers. LOL.

A lot of people hated the ending, but I was OK with it. It reminded me a lot of the Architect structure from the Matrix - which wasn't great but wasn't horrible either.

5. JoeG

JoeG Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow, that host seemed like a total d-bag and he couldn't be more wrong about the show. Loved Damon's answers to his questions, though. That host needed to be slapped upside the head and told that of course the show was ambiguous! Its called Lost, not You Are Here! Plus, how much does it say about the show that, good or bad, people are still talking about it, even 2 years after it ended?