Lilykills Fallout 4 Props for 3D Printing

lilykill

Hey Guys,

Instead of just posting on other threads I thought I'd start my own. I'm fully committed to the task of having as many of the new Fallout weapons modeled so I can 3D print them to build and paint. So far Ive done the 10mm pistol (below)
Pistol Render.JPG

And have just finished the new Laser Pistol (below)
test render.JPG

When finished, both will have interchangeable mods that were shown off in Bethesda's E3 conference like the compensator, under grip and tactical sight for the 10mm and short scope, reflex scope, tactical grip, beam splitter and beam focuser for the laser pistol.

Currently, the laser pistol assembly isnt finished yet so I have only published a solid STL but when finished will break down into 40 odd parts and have a working MF cell reload mechanism.

Here's the links for both;

10mm Pistol - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:905534

Laser Pistol - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:914502

I'll keep updating as I make progress and prints of the models.

Pistol Render.JPG

test render.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of an update on what I've done so far, Ive now posted a few of the mods for the pistol that shown off in the conference which a few people have printed off thingiverse. Here are some updated renders.
MODED RENDER.JPGMODED RENDER 2.JPG

I have also finished the laser pistol with some mods as well, the parts will be published when I'm happy with the tolerances. Here's some more renders...
TEST RENDER MOD.JPG

As a quick one-nighter, I modeled a Nuka Cola truck which I'll release soon for printing. Its nothing fancy, I just wanted to do it since one else has yet.
render.JPG

An my next project I'm working on is the Fallout 4 plasma pistol, here's were I am so far.
TEST.JPG

Same process as the other models, I will try an include some mods that where shown if I can find enough reference images and will make the assembly so that its easy just to add the mods on afterwards.

What software are you using to design these?

Solidworks, I then use Craftware for my slicing software so I can visualize how well the detail will actually be when printing.

Loving the plasma pistol :D

book marked !

Thanks, Ive made the assembly so you can have any configuration you like, so if you want a new scope of grip or whatever, you can just swap it out with the new printed part.

i was looking at converting a Nerf gun into a plasma rifle but this looks like a way better option. I guessing the green 'lights' could be printed hollow / clear to allow an LED to shine through ?

Finished the Plasma pistol
TEST RENDER.JPG

An last night started another one, the pipe pistol, and I've basically already finished it. Heres a render of the normal one and one with mods.
STANDARD RENDER.JPG
MOD RENDER.JPG

I can't wait to have all these done and printed, it'll be an awesome collection and these are only some of the weapons shown at e3.

Im going to start on the new Pipboy tomorrow, I will update when I get something that resembles it.

Love it! Im building a custom fallout Gameboard and im still looking for more tokens. I would love to have two versions of the Pipboy tokens included in this game!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back