Lightyear

buzz.JPG

Never realized that star command visited dagobah

That trailer was EPIC --- super excited

As huge Toy Story, and in particular Buzz fan, I cannot wait to see this! It looks so good.
Also answers a crucial question I always pondered: Buzz does indeed have hair .

Looking forward to see the merchandising as well, I have a big Toy Story collection, around 10-15 different Buzz models (among woodies, Jessies,…) some 20 years old, up to the signature collection one, I’d be interested to see if there is anything worth adding to it after this film.

Sooo... is this a fictional character in the Toy Story universe, or a 'real' person in the Toy Story universe, upon which the toy is based?

Or put another way: movie within a (Toy Story) movie or just that the Toy Story world is incredibly advanced...

Sooo... is this a fictional character in the Toy Story universe, or a 'real' person in the Toy Story universe, upon which the toy is based?

Or put another way: movie within a (Toy Story) movie or just that the Toy Story world is incredibly advanced...

Looks to me like it's kind of "in universe media"; like it's a movie that would have been released IN the toy story universe. Perhaps it's the movie that Andy watched that made him want a buzz lightyear toy. That sort of thing.

Looks to me like it's kind of "in universe media"; like it's a movie that would have been released IN the toy story universe. Perhaps it's the movie that Andy watched that made him want a buzz lightyear toy. That sort of thing.
Which would he a killer ending to this film. At the end of the film… we realize it was a movie and we see ayoung Andy -clutching his Woody doll - and his mom, are getting up in the theater. A big smile comes across Andy’s face as he turns and runs up the aisle yelling: “to infinity and beyond!”.

Which would he a killer ending to this film. At the end of the film… we realize it was a movie and we see ayoung Andy -clutching his Woody doll - and his mom, are getting up in the theater. A big smile comes across Andy’s face as he turns and runs up the aisle yelling: “to infinity and beyond!”.
Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. I would expect Pixar to do something like that.

I like the detail of Buzz not getting to complete "...& Beyond!", since it's Chris Evans voicing him, & he didn't get to complete "Avengers Assemble!" until the last film.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back