Want to Buy Lightsabers...duh...list attached...List updated 1/22

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, I'm looking for quite a few of them. Please PM me if you're looking to sell. I'm mostly interested in just the hilts. They don't have to have any packaging, displays or boxes or anything like that.

TPM:
Darth Maul (Battle Damaged)

AOTC:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Alya Secura
Bastardized Maul

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Re: Lightsabers...duh...list attached...

I have a Russrep v2 I am willing to part with. The only thing is that it is idealized as a AFBB style. So there is no weathering and I have tape covering the graflex wording. It does have the circuit board, d- ring, and long lever. If interested, contact me and I can send some pictures.

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I see it sold. Darn and good job :)

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Saved from way back. List updated. Still looking for more...

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I still have a prequal Obi Wan if you're interested.

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Luuke, I haven't heard back from you about the list I sent you. Are you still interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oh, yes. Definitely. I'm just building my funds back up. ;)

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have an MR Battle Damaged Darth Maul just sitting in a storage tote in my basement. My "office" was overtaken and is now the kids play room.

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Still looking all. I have stuff to trade like various colored green lantern batteries and some kryptonite

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Lightsabers...duh...list attached...List updated 7/30

List updated, still looking...

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

List updated, still looking...
Well, I'm confused. :wacko I sent you a list of what I had a couple months back. You said yes, asked for a couple weeks, and I never heard back. :confused

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

PM'ed you my friend ;)

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

List is updated....