Lightsaber Malfunction

acloud

I have never really made any sort of prop on my own before, so at Dragon Con my boyfriend bought me a resin lightsaber to work on. Well I was doing alright, and I was pretty proud of myself actually, so I decided to go out and do the first layer of paint. About an hour later I went back outside to find shattered pieces of a broken lightsaber that somehow got run over by either a lawnmower or car...is it a sign? I hope not..

I pieced it back together and with a little bit of work it should be almost ready to paint again soon! Unless of course it gets run over again.

Here are a few pictures:

Welcome. From the title, it sounds like you could use some of this:

what-happens-woman-takes-enzyte-800X800.jpg

How did that car or lawnmower get to it? Did you have it in the driveway? lol jk

It doesnt look as if it was that bad or at least there werent many if any missing pieces.

How did that car or lawnmower get to it? Did you have it in the driveway? lol jk

It doesnt look as if it was that bad or at least there werent many if any missing pieces.

Well, I painted it outside then let it dry in the front yard in between too trees..I assumed it was out of harms way, but I assumed wrong unfortunately. And I did manage to find all the pieces with some help!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back